Dentist in Kyle TX
We’ve been trusted by over 12,000 patients to take care of their dental issues and make their mouth healthy and pain free. We can likely help you do the same.
Quality care at Comfort and Convenience.
About Dr. Standley
Dr. Standley was born in Moldova, a small country in Eastern Europe, and moved to California at a young age. She received her doctorate degree from University of California, Los Angeles School of Dentistry. Following her passion to continue learning and providing the best possible care to her patients, Dr. Standley then went on to pursue advanced training through an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency at the Veterans Affairs hospital in Long Beach, CA.
New to Our Dental Practice?
We can’t wait to get to know you! To speed up your first visit to Dentist At PlumCreek you can complete our new patient forms in advance. As a new patient, you’re also invited to take advantage of one of our special new patient offers.
See What Our Patients Are Saying
- Front staff was very kind in explaining plans and costs. The clinical staff was very efficient and diligent in their explanations. Overall would recommend.Connie A.12/30/2021Soo after about a week searching for a new dentist, I came across Kyle Parkway Dentistry and I'm sooo glad I did. I had the most ahhmazing experience from the time I entered the door until the time I left. The wait time was maybe two-three mins max, the staff were very nice, professional & helpful!!! Now mind you I'm terrified of dental appts, but for some reason I felt sooooo relaxed in that chair. The atmosphere was very calming and just felt like I was at hm in my recliner LOL!! I TOTALLLLLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYBODY LOOKING!!!!Cynthia H.4/24/2018Dental experiences give me major anxiety, the entire staff at Kyle Parkway Dentistry was super friendly & earned my trust today.Ms. P.4/24/2018
- Everyone was very nice, helpful, patient and pleasant. The place and all equipment was all new and clean too. Very satisfied.Vera G.8/27/2020I wished we had found you sooner! My husband and I have found our new Dental home. The reviews are true!! Dr. D and his staff are the best in Hays County! We will be Happy to return!Frances R.4/20/2019I needed to get my permanent brace fixed and Kyle Parkway was the only place that was willing to look at the brace and not immediately tell me that the brace needed to be replaced. I was able to be seen the same day. The front office was super friendly and helpful, the dentist is friendly, clear and gentle. He checked out my brace, so no damage and suggested to just fix the adhesive and I was out in no-time. The office itself is beautiful! I was looking for a new dentist close to home and Kyle Parkway is definitely the place where I will go from now on.Liesbeth D.5/24/2018
- First of all I have anxiety issues & am terrified of dentists. But as I was called to the back the dental assistant (Cecily) made me feel right @ ease. Normally X-rays are very uncomfortable but the technique they used was easy & quick. Dr Dholariya explained to me what my options were on what I needed done and would pretty much walk me through the process as we go along. Definitely would recommend this practice!Anna B.12/07/2018Have you ever wanted to go to the dentist? Well you will once you go here - they are amazing! My four kids never complain about going and the staff is friendly, kind, and genuinely care. Wish all businesses were this awesome - I wouldn’t go anywhere else!Brooke P.4/03/2019Same-day appt for new patient accepted without hesitation! (Technically two same-day appointments). Smiling faces, professional staff and humor too! Treated with care from the moment I entered and existed.Courtney W.4/24/2018
- Dr. D and his staff were excellent with my kids. I was really nervous to switch their dental office after moving to Kyle but Kyle Parkway Dentistry took such good care of my kids that they are already asking when they can go back! They whole office even celebrated my sons birthday with him and made him feel extra special on his day!Melissa M.4/24/2018The people there were very polite and got the job done😁Albert D.12/24/2018Great experience with this super team! I’m always super anxious going to the dentist (aren’t we all?), but the entire staff was great! Not gonna lie and say I can’t wait to see them again, but I’ll definitely be back there to have all of my future teeth deteriorating fiasco dealt with by them. Give them a try and you’ll absolutely love them just like my entire family does!Julie F.10/22/2021
- Everyone in the office is very professional. I have had nothing, but positive experiences here.Kimberly G.2/24/2019I am a nervous dentist patient. This office was extremely comforting, informed, and incredibly helpful. Glad I called to make and appt!Logan T.4/24/2018Love, love, LOVE this dentist office! The staff are all so friendly and helpful. Dr. McConnel is attentive and very good about talking about your needs. Everyone focuses on making sure their patients are comfortable, which I find to be refreshing (and important) when it comes to a dentist office.Shelby P.2/24/2019
- This place is great. The cleanings are state of the art and the prices are great!!!Karen S.1/30/2018I needed to be seen as a new patient for routine exam and cleaning. Initially, I was going to have to wait a week for my appointment but staff called and said I could be seen that same day. I was taken back almost immediately. Vanessa was very friendly and knowledgeable and made sure I was comfortable. I was seen by Dr. McConnel. He apologized for the wait (I did have to wait a little but Vanessa turned on Netflix for me so I really didn’t mind! I was not in a hurry). They were both very friendly and He explained the x rays and everything thoroughly. He offered options to improve some issues I have but was not pushy about getting anything scheduled immediately. I had a good experience and would recommend.Jennifer J.7/31/2020I have to say Dr.D is the best he has great bed side manners and his work is amazing. This is the man to come to if you need anything.
You rock !!!!!! Dr.DEstefani H.4/12/2018
- Everything about this office and staff is positive. Very happy I switched to these folks. From moment you walk in till the time you depart, the entire staff is most welcoming and does an outstanding job. Of course Dr. D is awesome too!!Sandy L.8/13/2020Well equipped, modern, extremely clean from lobby to exam rooms. Personnel is very professional and informative.Dick O.5/24/2018Paul the dental hygienists is very friendly, efficient and professional. Dr. D is very attentive and caring about his patients. Their staff is one of the nicest and helpful group I’ve seen. My husband and I highly recommend Kyle Parkway Dentistry for your dental health needs.Tonie M.12/21/2019
- Very friendly staff, my daughter loved them! Very clean facility!Alfonzo G.1/22/2018Best dentist I have ever been to!!! Place is very modern and very clean!! Staff was very helpful and Dr. D is awesome!!!Vic C.4/24/2017Had an excellent first experience at Kyle Parkway Dentistry. Both my dentist and dental assistant provided exceptional patient care! They took the time to explain everything and went above and beyond today. Wonderful staff and such a nice location. I will definitely be returning and referring my friends and family.stephanie s.11/05/2019
- 5+ Stars!!!! 💯 I had an upper molar and wisdom tooth extracted and let me tell you guys I can honestly say I had the BEST experience at the dentist I've EVER had! I was shaking and heart was going a mile a minute when I got there but during the procedure my dentist (I can't remember her name 🥺🤔) was able to make me comfortable WHILE pulling my teeth!!!! Highly recommended this place, very clean and staff is awesome.Crystal C.1/15/2022Very efficient and professional. No hard sale for additional treatments/services like many dental offices.Steven D.3/13/2017Everybody here is very friendly, easygoing and professional. Love David the hygenist!!! Dr. D is exceptionally nice and very gentle. I really love this office. It's clean and modern. It's close enough to Austin even though it's in Kyle.Shawnna D.3/15/2019
- I honestly NEVER write reviews, but I was compelled to write this one because I feel that Dr. Dholariya and his entire staff deserve this review and your business. From the moment I scheduled my appointment until the moment I walked out of the office, the staff were all very polite, attentive and most importantly their goal was to address anything that I was concerned about with my dental health. I hadn’t had my teeth cleaned in a couple of years and I was concerned that I may have a few cavities (I did) and I had some sensitivity in my mouth. The hygienist Paul and Dr. Dholariya were very thorough and gentle. I had no pain in the sensitive areas while my teeth were being cleaned and examined. I must also note that they have all the latest technology to ensure they catch all the cavities that they can not with X-rays and a manual exam!! I was really impressed and will definitely be back. If you are hesitant to see a dentist because of pain or fear, you have to go to this office. They will take care of you!Sarah K.6/24/2018Went in on a dental emergency for the little one. 7 mins before closing, the staff was sk nice, very patient and caring. Took their time and wasn't rushing. I would reccomend this place!!!Chelsi H.5/24/2018Highly Recommend!
Today was my first visit to Kyle Parkway Dentistry for an annual exam and cleaning.
The office is high tech, beautiful and very clean. The staff was professional, efficient and friendly. I liked that I was able to fill out all the needed paperwork online prior to my appointment. The wait time was minimal before I was called back for X-rays.
Dr. Z did my exam and cleaning assisted by Macy.
I found them both to be very professional, friendly and personable. By far the most gentle dentist I’ve ever visited!
I will most certainly continue to use Dr. Z and Kyle Parkway dentistry for my dental needs.
~ Holly BurnsHolly B.2/08/2021
- Staff is friendly. They make you feel very comfortable. :)Jackie M.12/29/2017KPDentistry is a great find. Ultra sanitary facility with a very professional staff. From Reception to clinical staff, everyone is interested in giving complete service. Dr. Dholariya is acutely attentive and informative, making sure all my questions and concerns are answered.
This is a pain free dental office. All the patient need do is relax and let them do the work.Richard O.5/06/2018All are the staff are helpful and very friendly! Dr. Dholariya accommodated and answered all my questions regarding my teeth condition. The procedure went smoothly and the result is excellent. The price was good and every detail about the billing was thoroughly explained. I will recommend Parkway Dentistry to all my friends.Roj L.5/22/2020
- It was actually very pleasant. I had cracked a tooth, and left messages with 3 dental offices. This was the only office with the courtesy to respond. Communication, kindness and professionalism are very high qualities to this team . Dr. D and the staff have definitely gained my future care! Recommending this group is a must !!!Thank you Kyle Parkway Dentistry!!!😊Julie G.4/24/2018Macy is the BEST at gag free dental X-rays. Super fast, personable and caring. She shows that she knows what the patient experiences and uses that to make you as comfortable as possible. Well done!Jodee L.7/20/2020I have never been to a dentist office where my kids and myself felt comfortable the entire time. My kiddos were always afraid of the dentist and I have always felt quite uncomfortable myself as I have had a lot of serious problems with my teeth. Kyle Parkway Dentistry has changed all this. The kids are actually looking forward to going back because they loved the hygienist and the doctor so much. I am infinitely grateful to have found this place!
Oh, and they have a TV on the ceiling!Holly G.2/06/2019
- Kyle parkway staff are so amazing! The entire staff show they truly car about meeting your needs. Office is very convenient when they open a few Saturdays in the month. Both my husband and son had teeth extractions and both times they were very successful!! Thank you 😊Christina M.12/27/2019Great experience! Friendly staff. All questions were answered and explained.Janey H.4/10/2019Kyle Parkway Dentistry is awesome!! The staff was kind and polite! The dental assistant Cecily was so friendly and always had a smile on her face! Dr. D is a great dentist and I highly recommend him to anyone searching for a new dentist! Their office is very modern and very clean!! So glad I found them!Priscilla C.4/24/2017
- I'm welcomed every time I come in the door. Staff is very helpful and eager to satisfy the objective. Dentist and assistant work harmoniously to get the procedure accomplished as efficient and accurate as possible, with minimal discomfort to me. I congratulate the whole team for their work. The facility is wonderful also. Very clean and well thought out. Modern computerized systems. LCD TV's on the ceiling to keep my mind off procedure..... all in all I'm very satisfied...Only down side is limited parking due to neighboring businesses.Walter L.10/24/2018Let me tell you......... I was terrified... I mean TERRIFIED to go to Kyle Park Dentistry.... the second I walked in , I was greeted with a hello, and an ever so perfect smile. Yavett was her name..I sat down for maybe 2 minutes and was called back. I was also slightly stressed because I had to bring my 5 year old daughter . I hadn’t been to the dentist in some time , and was experiencing some tooth sensitivity, and was CONVINCED the dentist was gonna tell me that my teeth were going to all fall out of my head.. lol � but really I was. Paul, was my hygienist... he was AMAZING. He was calm, positive, listened to all of my anxieties and fears. Within minutes of sitting in the chair I had a huge sense of relief ... I knew I had picked the right place. After Paul cleaned my teeth, Dr. D came in and explained everything and actually told me that my teeth looked really good. I grind my teeth at night, there is some wear and tear on my teeth , but with a simple night guard, I’ll be all fixed up.. Fast forward a couple of hours and I came back to get my teeth whitened. I came back with ALL 3 of my kids . I was worried about being in the back for an hour ... would you believe they took care of my kids in the lobby. They played in the kids corner, on iPads, gave them drinks.... they had so much fun... Cecily was the gal who whitened my teeth. Let me just say , I think she was just as excited and I was with the end results. She was wonderful . Very easy going, so easy to talk too, and explained EVERYTHING in detail. �.... so to say I am pleased with my experience is an understatement... Wherever Kyle Park Dentistry goes, I will follow... AMAZING experience!!! And my teeth are so white.... eeeeeekk �Cheryl A.2/10/2018I have been receiving care here for a few years now and really am pleased with every aspect of this office. My last visit was just as pleasant as ever, if not more. I know dental work can be hard for some to receive and for me it’s the local anesthetic (mouth shot). The assistant helping (Macy?) during my appointment was kind enough to rub my arm as a distraction. It was very comforting and did well to take my attention off the shots going into my mouth! Sweet people throughout the office, love you guys!!!Alexa M.1/17/2021
- I came to Kyle Parkway Dentistry for a second opinion and am very happy about that decision. Dr. Zaramella was honest about the treatment I really needed; she saved 3 of my teeth from over treatment, she saved me from the anxiety of getting those treatments, and she saved me thousands of dollars. Also, the dental assistants and office personnel were friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. I am so appreciative of everyone I interacted with, and am actually looking forward to maintaining my teeth, at Kyle Parkway Dental.Stephanie H.4/12/2021The staff are all really great. You are greeted from the time you walk into their office until you walk out. They make you feel like part of their family. Very patient and always listening to any questions and or concerns you may have. Oh by the way thanks Paul for the “Friends” episodes!Lydia J.1/01/2019When our dentist retired after 35+ years with him, had to find a new dentist and Kyle Parkway Dentistry was recommended to me by a friend. Made an appointment with a cracked tooth on Friday for following Monday and was actually called and seen earlier, on Saturday. Office and staff was very nice and felt welcomed. Exam and cleaning was great and everything was explained in a clear way. Very warm environment and liked watching TV while laying down! I think I made a good choice!kathy v.4/24/2018
#1 Dentist in Kyle, TX
Dr. Mahesh Dholariya invites you and your family to visit Dentist At PlumCreek for quality dental care that focuses on preventing problems from the get-go. We’re always looking out for your health, and we hope to see you soon!
Highly Rated and Quality Dentist in Kyle, Texas
We are open 8 AM - 5 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and 12 PM - 7 PM on Wednesday
For additional questions you can call us at (512) 256-0206 or you can find us on Yelp.