Cosmetic Dentistry in Kyle, TX
Say your dental health is great but the way your smile looks isn’t quite what you’d like it to be. Dentist At PlumCreek offers cosmetic dentistry, specifically meant to enhance the appearance for your teeth and give you a smile makeover.
We invite you to come in to our dental office for a cosmetic consultation so we can walkthrough what exactly you’d like to change and how we can do that.
Cosmetic Dental Services
If you are looking to fix that gap or crowding between your teeth without all hassles of getting braces, Invisalign might be better option for you! Call us today to schedule your Invisalign consult.
Veneers are a versatile way to improve cosmetic imperfections with your teeth. In fact, many celebrities use them to get their picture-perfect smiles. We place super-thin porcelain veneers on your enamel to change tooth shape, size, length, spacing, and color. Your veneers are individually sculpted to specifically blend in with the appearance of your other teeth for a natural appearance. They are also long-lasting and stain-resistant!
Need a filling or maybe you’re tired of having your noticeable silver filling? We have another option for you! Dentist At PlumCreek offers tooth-colored filings made of composite material. These blend right in with the look of natural teeth so no one will be able to notice that you’ve had a filling placed. This makes them a particularly good option for the front, highly visible teeth. Tooth-colored fillings can also be used to fix chipped or broken teeth.
Besides being able to strengthen teeth, dental crowns can also improve a tooth’s appearance by restoring its shape and size. Porcelain (white) crowns are made to look natural so that it’ll be hard for people to pinpoint just where you’ve had a restoration. If you have a broken or cracked tooth, or a tooth that’s too badly damaged for fillings or veneers, a crown may benefit you.
One of the easiest, yet still dramatic, ways to enhance your smile is with professional teeth whitening. We offer in-office bleaching using Opalescence® Boost PF 40%, so you can come in for a single appointment and leave with a brighter smile. We can also provide at-home teeth whitening with custom trays if that is more convenient for you.
New to Our Dental Practice?
We can’t wait to get to know you! To speed up your first visit to Dentist At PlumCreek you can complete our new patient forms in advance. As a new patient, you’re also invited to take advantage of one of our special new patient offers.
See What Our Patients Are Saying
- Everyone at this clinic is so nice! My teeth get cleaned really well, they have accommodated all ages of my kids, and every time I visit the clinic I feel like I’m seeing friends. Can’t get better!Lindsay C.4/16/2019I needed a wisdom tooth removed asap that just grew in. I was in so much pain and saw that they do in house removal so I set an appointment on Saturday for Monday. They have a specialist who comes in to do wisdom teeth removal and I happened to get lucky and be there on a day he was there and was able to have my tooth removed a couple hours later.From the moment I got there to the moment I left I had a great experience with the staff and Dr. D. They were kind and very understanding. Even when it looked like things were getting behind and I wouldn't be seen, one of the ladies there got the traveling doctor (Doctor Jake) to still see me and get it removed. The traveling doctor/specialist Dr Jake and his staff was super friendly and had my tooth out on seconds I couldn't believe it. Afterwards I didn't take my pain meds immediately because I was still waiting on Walgreens and so the pain was horrible. I ended up going back to the office to make sure everything was okay, they were super patient with me. What I was experiencing was super normal which is why they say to take the medicine right when you get it but they were kind enough to bring me in the back, x-ray and check on the area to give me peace of mind. Again, just great bed side manner, and kindness. Also they offer an in house Dental Service Plan membership if you don't have insurance (which we don't), so we signed up for that. It's better than when we did have insurance. Super excited to be on a regular schedule there and to get both my kids in. My husband is scheduled for an appointment later this week. All around one of the best experiences for dental.Valerie C.7/24/2018This place is THE BEST!!! Anytime I move I always try to find the best dentist in town or close enough. I found it here! People are amazing, the office doesn’t smell like a potpourri factory, and the tech is very up to date. They went above and beyond to ease this mamas worry about x-rays while feeding my baby. You will not be disappointed, best hands down!Antonia K.2/23/2021
- Everyone was very nice and the doctor explained everything to me.Cynthia L.4/24/2018This was our first time visiting Kyle Parkway Dentistry. The team there were very professional, compassionate and gentle with us. I really appreciate it that the dentist was upfront about a possible cost for a procedure, I asked about. We will definitely be going back.Shantia S.9/26/2019Absolutely amazing! My whole experience was beyond my expectations the entire time. The staff really goes above and beyond to ensure you are truly taken care of. This is a place you tell your family members to go to. Definitely recommend trying this place out if you aren’t happy with your current dentist. I hope this was helpful for you!Cassandra K.9/13/2022
- The dentist was quick, thorough, and to the point. the staff were very friendly. The entertainment was awesome with a tv mounted to the ceiling and everything on Netflix to watch!Ricardo P.11/24/2018Before I make an appointment, I looked at many positive reviews on this place. On my appointment, I was delighted, because the reviews are true. The place is clean, modern, and with advanced technology. There is also a small play corner for children. The staff are so nice and the doctor is gentle. You can watch tv while they clean your teeth to keep your mind away. From my past experience with other dentist in other states, this one, they treat you nicely and with dignity. They open late, so it is perfect for after work. At the end of my check up, I received oral-b goodies and take home whitening gift as first time patient. I am happy and will comeback for my routine check up. I also refer my whole family to go to this place. Keep up the great work!Nat R.4/24/2018Brought my son here just yesterday. Iazon was very comfortable and felt good about his visit. Thank you Kyle Parkway Dentistry Team!! A special thanks to Emily and Cecily.Liz R.4/24/2018
- My husband and I are really impressed with this office. Everyone is so friendly. It is super clean as well. Also, we don't feel judged by the dentist or staff. They were great with my 4 year old.Kota L.4/24/2018The absolute BEST place to go for ALL your dental needs! I went to two other dentists that did nothing and i do mean nothing but take my money! THANK YOU! Thank you! Thank you! I'm never going anywhere else! The best treatment i have ever received! The DR. even called to see how i was feeling!!! Who does that? THANK YOU DR.DHOLARIYA AND BEAUTIFUL WIFE & STAFF! im sending all my friends and family...your way!!!Linda Q.1/14/2017Everyone I encountered at the cinic were so welcoming and caring from the moment I walked in.Marisol G.9/03/2020
- I love my teeth, so when I look for a Dentist I need to feel like they take my teeth just as serious. Many clinics lose site and focus on just money and forget we are humans. I came in a couple of days ago looking for information the office was clean, and peaceful. The receptionists were very knowledgable, presentable, and appeared not to be apathetic (something I pay close attention too). Receptionist Yavett Owens will answer any questions with medical ethics in mind. Thank you Kyle Parkway Dentistry for setting a standard!Tomas J.4/24/2017Dr. D was very gentle and kind. The entire office is just fabulous! I'm so glad I found Kyle Parkway Dentistry. I highly recommend this office.Lori L.4/24/2017Without a doubt, this was the best customer service I’ve had in my life. I highly recommend Kyle Parkway dentistry. They were so caring and efficient. The facility is absolutely awesome. Every single person I came in contact with there was outstanding, I can’t say enough about them, go there and you will not be sorry.Rob n.8/24/2018
- I had a very good experience with Lauren (Lo) at Kyle Parkway Dentistry today. She worked diligently & carefully on my cleaning. Also she was able to help me get to the right front desk person & I got good news about my insurance there. Dr. McConnell is always very honest & professional which I appreciate also.Deborah E.3/14/2022Let it be known, I HATE going to the dentist, but Kyle Pkwy has my business for life. Very clean!
The techs are super friendly and Dr D could not have been more caring. I get really anxious at dentist offices, but their setup is great. Plenty of TVs to distract oneself. I cannot recommend this dentist's office enough!S K.10/02/2020Very friendly and professional staff. I highly recommend Kyle Parkway Dentistry! 😀Lisa D.4/24/2018
- I had another great experience at Kyle Parkway Dentistry. They made me so comfortable. When I showed signs of discomfort. They quickly stopped the procedure, offered options and brought me back to 100% comfort before going on with the process. They were very attentive and noted signs of pain without me having to complain. The patient teaching was detailed yet comprehensible. Thank you so much for making my procedure as pleasant as possible.Joyce O.6/01/2019Great experience. I felt like I was walking in Spa :) Got warm neck pillow, blanket, noise cancelling headphone and my Netflix favorite show :) I gave them five stars :)Jake R.2/20/2017I was passing through town and needed a quick consultation and a minor repair. I received a prompt appointment and the location is easy to find with excellent facilities. I wish the team well for the future.Richard H.12/28/2016
- We had an emergency visit and they treated my mom so well. She was nervous but they explained everything in detail!! Definitely sold me on their customer serviceVicky A.9/08/2020Terrific staff and very professional doctor. Everyone knew their jobs and worked seamlessly. Very friendly and attentive. Great experience….bet you never knew someone would say that about going to the dentist. Thank you all.Ron P.3/04/2022Top Tier dentists & patient experience! I highly recommended Kyle Parkway. I’ve had to visit for wisdom teeth and cleanings and the staff is so friendly and welcoming. They’re amazing at what they do; from front desk check in, x-rays, doctors/dental hygienists, front desk check out…everyone was great! My family will be coming back here for any dental needs. Thank you!Rebecca H.8/14/2021
- Dental experiences give me major anxiety, the entire staff at Kyle Parkway Dentistry was super friendly & earned my trust today.Ms. P.4/24/2018First of all, being able to be seen on a Saturday, especially with tooth pain is unheard of and I greatly appreciate it.
Second, the couches were super comfortable and the staff was very sweet and helpful. I came in Friday afternoon and was able to get an appointment the next day.
I used to go to a different dentist (which I went to for a cleaning 3 weeks ago) and I will never go back. This place is fantastic! The dentist I saw was also very helpful and informative!Melanie M.8/24/2019Wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and informative!Kristen R.1/02/2017
- The front desk staff was helpful and amazing! It was my first time there and they were all so sweet and kind (one even lent me her lint roller since I was covered in pet hair and didn't realize! Oops) Paul, the dental hygienist, was very informative and helped me understand the best process to take care of my teeth. Dr. McConel was great at helping me make a plan for the continual care of my teeth. I highly recommend Kyle Parkway Dentistry and I believe I finally found a place that I can trust.Stephanie C.3/21/2019Dr. D made me and my daughter (6) feel relaxed and comfortable. He really talks to you and tries to find common interested to help you feel at ease. They staff was warm and welcoming. There was lots of explanations of what work was being done and what I can do at home to improve my oral health. They have state of the art equipment and really use technology to help you learn about your teeth and dental hygiene. I would highly recommend Kyle Parkway Dentistry.Lorri B.3/19/2017Kyle Parkway Dentistry love you like family! Nice office, nice people.The accommodations are 1st class and your teeth are cleaned and examined in the same visit. They accept almost all reputable insurance companies. Great Location!Alice H.4/24/2018
- First of all I have anxiety issues & am terrified of dentists. But as I was called to the back the dental assistant (Cecily) made me feel right @ ease. Normally X-rays are very uncomfortable but the technique they used was easy & quick. Dr Dholariya explained to me what my options were on what I needed done and would pretty much walk me through the process as we go along. Definitely would recommend this practice!Anna B.12/07/2018I just moved here from out of state had no dental, walked in the office with serious tooth pain and everyone welcomed me and sat me down right away they took x-rays and recieved a root canal that very day! I was in so much pain but so pleased with the hospitality and compassion this family had! I will permantly be a custom to kyle parkway dentistry!Ashley L.3/24/2019Emily is the best! She made me feel at ease besides the nervous wreck I was 😬 Dr. McConnel was very attentive during my whole procedure. Definitely recommend this place.Susana A.7/24/2018
- The staff are all really great. You are greeted from the time you walk into their office until you walk out. They make you feel like part of their family. Very patient and always listening to any questions and or concerns you may have. Oh by the way thanks Paul for the “Friends” episodes!Lydia J.1/01/2019Everyone was very friendly. Dentist explained everything very well and I was relieved that they didn’t recommend things that I really don’t need at this time. Glad I chose them for my new dentist!Karen M.1/24/2019Absolutely amazing experience today. They were able to fit my 3 kiddos along with myself in today last minute. I have anxiety with a bad experience from a previous dentist but every single person from the front desk to check out were so kind, helpful and caring. My dental assistant and dentist were A+++++. I'm very thankful to finally have found a great dental team for my family.Sunny 6.8/12/2022
- 5+ Stars!!!! 💯 I had an upper molar and wisdom tooth extracted and let me tell you guys I can honestly say I had the BEST experience at the dentist I've EVER had! I was shaking and heart was going a mile a minute when I got there but during the procedure my dentist (I can't remember her name 🥺🤔) was able to make me comfortable WHILE pulling my teeth!!!! Highly recommended this place, very clean and staff is awesome.Crystal C.1/15/2022I'm welcomed every time I come in the door. Staff is very helpful and eager to satisfy the objective. Dentist and assistant work harmoniously to get the procedure accomplished as efficient and accurate as possible, with minimal discomfort to me. I congratulate the whole team for their work.
The facility is wonderful also. Very clean and well thought out. Modern computerized systems. LCD TV's on the ceiling to keep my mind off procedure..... all in all I'm very satisfied...
Only down side is limited parking due to neighboring businesses.
I've been going for treatments to this location for about 8 months now and I still feel great about everyone I come in contact with.
Thomas is the doctor who is taking care of my teeth and his attention to detail and customer care has inspired me to add to my previous post.
I feel very satisfied with the work he performed after my mouth wakes up and I can feel the results of his work.
I still have much work to be done so I know I can always return with the expectation of excellence... Thank you guys.Walter L.5/08/2019I only have positive remarks about Kyle Parkway Dentistry! Friendly staff, clean office, modern design and equipment, water and coffee in the waiting room, I could go on forever. There are even TVs on the ceiling so you have something to watch while the staff works on your teeth. As the assistant takes photos of your teeth, you can see them instantly on the TV, which is probably my favorite part! I’ll be recommending this dentistry to my friends and family, and will definitely be coming back.Kishan V.7/10/2021
- This is definitely a place that i will return to! The staff showed a immediate presence of caring for us. The whole staff seemed to be very knowledgeable from the Lady Yavett that we met first to Dr. D. Thanks again!odog35714/24/2017I am terrified of going to the dentist. Dr.D and he staff were AMAZING!!! They made me feel so comfortable and are so caring! I actually don't mind going back to the dentist now (but will only go if it's Dr.D!) �Amanda N.4/07/2017Best experience at a dentist's office to date! The staff were pleasant and extremely polite. No sales push! The Dr., Dr. D, took his time, made sure that I understood what he was checking and why, and then laid out a treatment plan for me! Did I mention the patient rooms... I almost forgot that I was getting a check up because I was watching NatGeo on the ceiling! Highly recommend! (I had 5:30 appointment time that really fit in to my work schedule).Patrick J.4/24/2018
- Dr. D made me and my daughter (6) feel relaxed and comfortable. He really talks to you and tries to find common interested to help you feel at ease. They staff was warm and welcoming. There was lots of explanations of what work was being done and what I can do at home to improve my oral health. They have state of the art equipment and really use technology to help you learn about your teeth and dental hygiene. I would highly recommend Kyle Parkway Dentistry.Lorri B.4/24/2017Great experience. Great atmosphere. Everythjng was thoroughly explained. It made me very comfortable.Shawn Z.4/24/2018This place is great. The cleanings are state of the art and the prices are great!!!Karen S.1/30/2018