Teeth BondingTeeth bonding is one of the simplest and most cost effective cosmetic dental solutions for many dental problems. There are various applications for bonding, which can repair or improve the look of your teeth. If you have cracked, chipped or discolored teeth, bonding may be the best solution for you.
Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Cosmetic dental bonding is generally used to enhance or improve the appearance of the teeth. Even if your teeth are not physically damaged, we may recommend cosmetic dental bonding to revitalize your smile. Changing the shape of a tooth, for instance, can create a more uniform smile.
If you have gaps between your teeth, cosmetic dental bonding will give you a more natural smile. Closing gaps between teeth will also prevent food from becoming trapped, which will make cleaning and flossing much easier and help prevent bacteria building up between the affected teeth.
So, whether you want to hide cracks and chips or tidy up the shape and look of your smile, cosmetic dental bonding is a treatment worth considering. At Dentist At PlumCreek, we see patients every day who believed they could never afford effective cosmetic dentistry to repair a chipped tooth in Kyle, TX. However, with a low cost treatment like cosmetic dental bonding, each and every one of those patients was able to, once again, smile with confidence.
If you would like to know whether you are a good candidate for dental cosmetic bonding, contact our office today for an appointment or call to speak to a member of the Dentist At PlumCreek team for free advice.
New to Our Dental Practice?
We can’t wait to get to know you! To speed up your first visit to Dentist At PlumCreek you can complete our new patient forms in advance. As a new patient, you’re also invited to take advantage of one of our special new patient offers.
See What Our Patients Are Saying
- The staff is amazing Dr.D is amazing didn't feel a thing! Great payment plans and affordable.Eloy O.4/24/2017I had a great experience today! The team is welcoming and the facility is clean and high tech. Diandra was the assistant today and she was fabulous. I can’t say enough good things about her! She was welcoming, kind, funny and made me feel very comfortable. The dentist was great too - very informative and, professional. I highly recommend this place!!Alana G.8/24/2021The office is very clean, and the staff is absolutely wonderful. I would recommend this dental clinic to anyone who is searching for a great dental care... Best of all they are open on Saturdays which works out perfectly for me, because I work in Austin and am not able to take off during the week.Alethea R.4/24/2018
- This place has one of the most outstanding service. Definitely recommend this place for dental appointments. Has a top of the market staff and amazing overall environment!!R& B.4/24/2018From the receptionist to the dentist, I was pleased by the interactive nature of the staff .I was very pleasantly surprised by their excellent technical and customer service skillsAndy Y.11/24/2018Definitely approve! My appointment was at 3:00pm, I got there 20 minutes early, waited maybe 2 minutes then was called back, very thorough as far as everything they were doing, insurance, very informative, I learned a lot of new things about my teeth I never knew! Definitely will recommend to friends and family!Samantha R.10/10/2020
- I was in a bind trying to find a emergency dental office seeing new patients. I looked up dentistry near me and read your reviews, which were awesome. I am terrified of Dentist. Have had a few terrible visits in the past, so I usually don't go until it is an emergency. Well let me tell you from the minute I picked up the phone it was a great experience, you worked me in an 1 1/2 after I called. When I arrived everyone was so nice and understanding. When taken to the back the Dr was quite booked with patients but because I was so afraid he went ahead and gave me nitrous to calm me and didn't make me feel strange for being scared. While he worked on my tooth extraction he was very gentle and for the 1st time ever it was not a wrestling match when getting it out...The staff even set me up on a 4 month payment plan... if you are near Kyle I suggest you go see this wonderful staff!!!! They are the best I have ever went to and will continue for the rest of my dental needs always!!!!Bre B.1/09/2018Everyone was very nice, helpful, patient and pleasant. The place and all equipment was all new and clean too. Very satisfied.Vera G.8/27/2020Great first appointment! Definitely making Kyle Parkway Dentistry my dental provider from here on. They went above and beyond any other dentist office I’ve been to before to provide comprehensive health and teeth cleaning services. Plus, they prioritize their patients’ comfortability through how they’ve designed their waiting and exam rooms. My oral health is in good hands!Brett11/15/2019
- Thank You to all the staff for making me feel welcome and comfortable during my visit.Janie A.4/24/2018Absolutely amazing! My whole experience was beyond my expectations the entire time. The staff really goes above and beyond to ensure you are truly taken care of. This is a place you tell your family members to go to. Definitely recommend trying this place out if you aren’t happy with your current dentist. I hope this was helpful for you!Cassandra K.9/13/2022Paul the dental hygienists is very friendly, efficient and professional. Dr. D is very attentive and caring about his patients. Their staff is one of the nicest and helpful group I’ve seen. My husband and I highly recommend Kyle Parkway Dentistry for your dental health needs.Tonie M.12/21/2019
- The Doctor was a dream! She explained everything thoroughly, and she made me feel extremely comfortable & at ease. The office is bright and cheerful, and the other staff was pleasant also. I had some major issues with scheduling, but once we got past that, I enjoyed my visit. I would go back.Stephanie J.3/30/2023Awesome office staff! The dental assistant was super sweet and the doctor was very nice, and explained everything very thoroughly! Nice place too- very clean. It even has tvs on the ceiling while your leaning back in the chair!stacey m.6/02/2020I had a wonderful experience today. I had a small emergency and asked for the quickest appointment and it ended up being just 2 hours away. Everyone was super nice too. I’m not good at remembering names but the 2 that helped me out were very sweet and easy to talk to. I’m usually very nervous at the dentist but I wasn’t this time. They kept me calm and told me what they were doing before they did it which is amazing. 5 stars.Royce3/14/2023
- All are the staff are helpful and very friendly! Dr. Dholariya accommodated and answered all my questions regarding my teeth condition. The procedure went smoothly and the result is excellent. The price was good and every detail about the billing was thoroughly explained. I will recommend Parkway Dentistry to all my friends.Roj L.5/22/2020I wished we had found you sooner! My husband and I have found our new Dental home. The reviews are true!! Dr. D and his staff are the best in Hays County! We will be Happy to return!Frances R.4/20/2019The staff was friendly, professional, and I honestly don’t think I’ve laughed as much during a dentist appointment as I did today.Kathryn T.7/24/2018
- Great experience every visit!Andrea G.3/24/2019My daughter walked in with tears in her eyes so scared because of her last dental experience. The staff was incredible from the moment they picked up the phone. Dr. D was thorough and detailed. He didn't try to charge me for baby teeth that need fillings (they fell out with former dentist). He said they will come out in 6 months so continue to brush and floss. Most dentists would have jumped at the opportunity to fill her teeth.
The office is so beautiful, clean and very up to date with technology.Clarisa M.8/11/2017Everyone on their team is friendly, welcoming and professional. They do great work. Its a nice office. I really like that they offer Netflix and headphones during the procedure. I no longer dread dental appointments since i found Kyle Parkway Dentistry. Its always a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Kyle Parkway Dentistry.
- I have used multiple dentist over the years and this has been hands down the best one. The dentist and staff were so nice!Chris G.4/24/2017A very patient and courteous team. Yavette their Schedule/Treatment Coordinator was professional and knowledgeable, concerning my insurance and billing plan. Thank you for following up with me...Christopher W.4/24/2017Very nice office. Dentist showed great concern and went above and beyond to help. Thank youKiki L.12/24/2018
- Have you ever wanted to go to the dentist? Well you will once you go here - they are amazing! My four kids never complain about going and the staff is friendly, kind, and genuinely care. Wish all businesses were this awesome - I wouldn’t go anywhere else!Brooke P.4/03/2019I arrived a bit early so I could fill out paperwork. The staff is very friendly as was Dr. McConnel. I’m always a little nervous, but had no problems at all. I was very happy with the service.cindy l.8/24/2018This place is great. The cleanings are state of the art and the prices are great!!!Karen S.1/30/2018
- I went in for a basic cleaning and the receptionists at the front desk were very friendly. I didn't have to wait long to be called back for my appointment. The hygienists and the dentist were friendly as well, they took some time before and after looking at my tooth to chat and ask how things are going.
The exam room had a television on the ceiling. One of the hygienists offered to put on a show from Netflix for me to watch during the exam and cleaning. After the cleaning, the dentist followed up with me on recommendations and took his time to make sure that all of my questions were answered.
Overall, I was very pleased with my appointment. I have gone to Kyle Parkway Dentistry a few times in the past, and those visits went really well too.Dianna P.1/04/2021Paul and Emily are amazingAngie D.3/24/2019Friendly and helpful staff! Highly recommend! Everything is done in-house too so that’s a plus!Karlene V.9/24/2018
- I posted the review below about 5-6 days ago. And I stand corrected. They quickly addressed my issue and mailed me a check. Thank you for that. This speaks volumes for you to go back and do this. I greatly appreciate that you took the time out to do this.
The staff was great and sweet back a few years ago when I went. The only issue I had was with the financial check out person. I have private dental insurance through my employer. My insurance had covered my visit 100% that day. I needed a lot of future work done so they made a three visit plan and again my insurance would cover about 80-90% of total cost on the future visits. However, their accounting or financial check out person really pressured me on paying something towards my future cost 🤦🏻♀️. I didn’t see the need for that since we still had to wait and bill my insurance in the future. Anyway long story short I felt pressured and I put some money towards my future cost. I never went back for that same reason and when asked about being reimbursed they asked for me to go back in and take my debit card used at that time to have it reimbursed. I’ve changed banks since then and didn’t feel like going through any trouble so I had to just consider it a loss and move on. So again great front staff and dental staff it was just the not so pleasant pressure of putting money towards future cost when insurance hasn’t even been billed yet or dental work hasn’t been done.Hilda V.9/18/2020Very polite staff. Great equipment & setting.Paola & Dr. D very gentle. By far my best dental experience! Recommend everyone check them out. Their schedule is very accommodating to busy families.Patrick M.4/24/2018Very clean and modern. The staff and doctor were very polite. The rates were also very affordable compared to other dentists in and around the Kyle area.Nicole F.6/24/2018
- The entire staff and Dr. D. are so amazing. They are pleasant and very knowledgeable from start to finish. I used to live in Kyle several years ago and have since moved. I drive 1 1/2 hours just to see these people. Wouldn’t trust my teeth to anyone else.Brenda M.10/16/2020Macy and Doc Z are wonderful people, they treated me very graciously and listened to all the questions I had. I would recommend every patient get treated by them. I will be back for sure.John L.9/28/2020I got my wisdom teeth pulled today. I decided to just have numbing injections instead of sedation. The staff was professional, super friendly and answered all my questions. Dr. Jake H. Duong did a great job as a surgeon. He pulled both of my teeth in just a couple of minutes, although one of them was impacted.
I had a good experience today and can totally recommend this dentistry!Jutta V.9/14/2019
- Always pleasant and professional. Highly recommend.Karen B.4/09/2019Really great. The staff is very nice. Place is clean and nice little spot for kids to play. Dr is very gentle on the teeth and gums. He is the first dentist dr i have been to that has not made gums bleed or make my teeth hurt. Would highly recommend kyle parkway dentistry.Belinda L.4/24/2018Absolutely amazing experience! Dr. D got me all cleaned up! It was painless and quick! The waiting area was beautiful and the receptionist were nice! I plan on going back as long as I live in Kyle! Highly recommendBrittney J.1/16/2017
- The office helped me with an ongoing issue I’ve had for 5 years that no other dentist would. They were quick efficient and helped stop a lot of pain I’ve been having for years. Best dentist I’ve ever been too and recommend highly. The staff is friendly and welcoming and willing to help you be as comfortable as possible. They’ve really helped me overcome my fear of the dentist.Alicia O.7/11/2019Hygienist was awesome, dentist and staff were very polite and professional.Joshua G.8/24/2018Everyone was super nice. They turned a trip to the dentist into a pleasurable experience. I’m always nervous because I have sensitive teeth but Paul was very gentle while being quite quick! I never felt like a cog on an assembly line like I usually do in a medical environment. Highly recommend!Connie Z.5/04/2021
- Everyone is very friendly here.Kyley S.4/24/2018The staff is absolutely wonderful. They treat you like a VIP and always aware of your comfort level. Doctor D is personable and sincerely cares about you. I highly recommend this group of professionals.Melinda M.12/17/2019I have had a great experience with KPD. I had not been to the dentist for several years due to anxiety. Dr. D and Hygienist Paul have been so kind and put me at ease. Also had my wisdom test removed in office, (highly recommend sedation for this ) the procedure was quick and luckily I barely had any pain. I’ve overcome my fear of the dentist :)Angie M.12/24/2018