Porcelain VeneersPorcelain veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments. A thin application of porcelain is used to cover the surface of the teeth. The main purpose of this type of dental treatment is to improve the appearance of the tooth. Porcelain veneers improve the teeth by changing the color, shape or length of the teeth. With porcelain veneers, you can achieve the smile that you have always wanted. However, porcelain veneers rely on suitable teeth to adhere to. If you need work on your teeth, your dentist will provide treatment before reassessing your suitability for porcelain veneers. Essentially, the strength of the remaining tooth structure is the main deciding factor in whether porcelain veneers will work for you.
Cosmetic Dental Veneers
Cosmetic dental veneers will completely change your smile. The treatment, however, does not take as long as is popularly believed. A typical application of cosmetic dental veneers is carried out over two appointments at Dentist At PlumCreek. The first appointment involves having enamel removed and impressions of the teeth taken. The impressions are then sent off to a specialist lab where your cosmetic veneers are created.
Once your veneers are ready, we will bring you in for another appointment for fitting. The length of time it takes to fit your cosmetic porcelain veneers will depend on how many teeth are involved. In some cases, you may need an additional appointment. Cosmetic porcelain veneers can last up to 20 years, when cared for properly.
Dentist At PlumCreek can completely change your life with cosmetic porcelain veneers. We have an exceptional team of dental professionals who have a wealth of experience in cosmetic dentistry. If you have always wanted the perfect smile, contact us today to arrange a comprehensive dental exam with Dentist At PlumCreek.
We assess the condition of your teeth and recommend the best option for you. Even if some of your teeth are not suitable for cosmetic porcelain veneers, we can combine treatments to ensure you still benefit from the best in cosmetic dentistry.
Cost of this procedure:
Cost of veneers can range from $900-1500/tooth. For best cosmetic results we often recommended multiple veneers for more symmetrical smile. Insurances usually do not pay for cosmetic dental work.
New to Our Dental Practice?
We can’t wait to get to know you! To speed up your first visit to Dentist At PlumCreek you can complete our new patient forms in advance. As a new patient, you’re also invited to take advantage of one of our special new patient offers.
See What Our Patients Are Saying
- Called to schedule an appointment because I had a broken tooth in need of extraction, and they got me in right away and an hour in a half later my tooth was out. They gave me different options on payment and the price range was good.. Great team and friendly definitely will be backDavid T.8/03/2020I highly recommend getting all your dental needs taken care of at Kyle Parkway Dentistry! Everyone was so accommodating and you almost felt like you were getting pampered while at the dentist. Best dentist I've ever been to!Sidney B.4/24/2017They are great! The staff makes you feel at ease. The hygienist was VERY gentle as I have sensitive teeth and gums. Got to catch up on my Netflix too! The dentist is very kind as well. I think I found my new dentist!M B.4/24/2018
- I love this office. All staff were very friendly and made you feel right at home. The staff were also very professional. The gray sofas were very comfortable and the office was clean. You did not have to wait for a long time. Dr. Z was excellent and explained the procedure perfectly. They do not accept my insurance, but I am going back anyway. I highly recommend Kyle Parkway Dentistry.Jackie K.6/21/2021The staff was friendly, professional, and I honestly don’t think I’ve laughed as much during a dentist appointment as I did today.Kathryn T.7/24/2018Every time I visit Kyle Dentistry I am so glad I went. They ease my nerves & assure me that everything will be fine & it always is. The staff is genuinely friendly & caring and that is true superior customer service. I’d give more than 5 stars if available. ✨⭐️J F.3/02/2022
- Awesome place to get your teeth fixed no complaintsGeorge S.9/24/2018After a very bad experience at a different dentist in Kyle I was skeptical at my first visit at this dentistry, but the team at Kyle Parkway Dentistry just won me over by their kindness, friendliness and professionalism. I had the impression at my first (and second visit) that they really wanted to help me, had the best in mind for me and were not only interested in my money. I will stay at this dentist because I trust him, I believe he is honest and he does a really great job! The whole team is just absolutely wonderful, super friendly and professional. I have never thought I would say this,... -- but it is actually FUN to go there!Jutta V.9/24/2018All I can say the dentist and their technicians and rest of employees made my daughters visit very comfortable. This place is professional. Made my experience pleasant and they were very open with the services and help me totally understand what my girls needs for healthy teeth.Jose L.1/13/2018
- Really great. The staff is very nice. Place is clean and nice little spot for kids to play. Dr is very gentle on the teeth and gums. He is the first dentist dr i have been to that has not made gums bleed or make my teeth hurt. Would highly recommend kyle parkway dentistry.Belinda L.4/24/2018Very friendly staff, my daughter loved them! Very clean facility!Alfonzo G.1/22/2018I had my wisdom tooth removed yesterday without any pain excellent job they were very professional and friendly I highly recommend this place .zara z.10/24/2018
- Wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and informative!Kristen R.1/02/2017The absolute BEST place to go for ALL your dental needs! I went to two other dentists that did nothing and i do mean nothing but take my money! THANK YOU! Thank you! Thank you! I'm never going anywhere else! The best treatment i have ever received! The DR. even called to see how i was feeling!!! Who does that? THANK YOU DR.DHOLARIYA AND BEAUTIFUL WIFE & STAFF! im sending all my friends and family...your way!!!Linda Q.1/14/2017I am terrified of going to the dentist. Dr.D and he staff were AMAZING!!! They made me feel so comfortable and are so caring! I actually don't mind going back to the dentist now (but will only go if it's Dr.D!) �Amanda N.4/07/2017
- I was SO nervous about going back to dentist after years of not being but they made the experience great! They listened to me and didn’t shame me for not being instead they talked to me and helped me understand everything that was happening. Everyone was very friendly and explained everything they were doing. Very the through! Great job.Nicole W.7/10/2020I just wanted to follow up here and say I ended up going with Kyle Parkway Dentistry, and I was very, very pleased. The staff is really friendly- I had to take my 4-yo son with me, and their office is set up with things to keep children occupied, and that was VERY helpful. I told them I was really anxious, and they helped me relax, and Dr. Dholariya was quite gentle. I'll definitely keep going to the dentist regularly now.Gloria L.2/24/2017I am so excited that I found a new dental home. At the spur of the moment I decided it was time to make an appointment. The website appointment login was extremely easy to use. I was able to get in the same day and see Dr.McConnel. He was very patient and thorough and made sure I understood the different level of priorities. I was so embarrassed that it had been so long since I've had a visit. Everyone from the front desk staff and assistants were very nice. There office is equipped with what I would describe is the latest in tech. I personally do not have insurance and pay using care credit. This office offers a annual membership at the cost of $289. This membership allows you to get free services during the year like new patient exam,full mouth x-rays, regular cleanings and etc. In addition you get savings of 30-50% off other treatments. The cost for me to have my procedure would have been more than me applying to be a member combined with discounted services. I never felt like I was being sold on something or pushed in any way which is really hard to come by these days. After I left my appointment I could not stop telling my family and friends how great my experience was. I've been to several dental offices but this was the first time I left smiling.LaTasha R.8/09/2018
- Literally the best Dental Clinic I have ever been to. Friendly, non-judgmental, and actually KNOW their patients and care about them. I have been coming to them for 2 years now, and will continue to recommend. Thank you guys for everything you do, and continue to provide for me and my family.Adam G.8/19/2020I highly recommend this cleaning. All their staff are very kind and professionals. I got a crown done here and didn't even feel it. Paul do a super job with cleaning. Thank you!.Claudia T.3/24/2019The doctor was amazing, the assistance was the best and the reason I feel so good in this place was Him, I can remember his name but I know we talk for a good time and he was from Mexico. Very nice guy.
The only reason I give the place a 4 is because the front lady who is in charge of billing was very pushy I can read her buddy language she was frustrated because I was asking question and looking at my calendar to make a schedule, she make me feel like I was just a random person that didn’t have money to pay in advance for a job that will be done on Friday. It could be that it was just my perception but I didn’t like that part. but everything was perfect the location is new clean and like I said people was very friendly, I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE 100%katy, j.8/06/2021
- My daughter is now a patient here and she loved it. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly especially with my grand baby! Really nice and comfy inside too!Betsy V.1/27/2017I had a very nice visit. The staff was sweet and made sure I was taken care of. Will definitely schedule more regular visits with them!Mackenzie6/02/2020I had a dental emergency and my usual dentist was closed (On a Friday???). When I called, they said that they were able to help me right away. Kyle Parkway Dentistry operates professionally, efficiently and friendly. From Lexi the receptionist to Dr. Z, the whole experience was great! I recommend them to everyone!Glenn B.2/29/2020
- This was our first time visiting Kyle Parkway Dentistry. The team there were very professional, compassionate and gentle with us. I really appreciate it that the dentist was upfront about a possible cost for a procedure, I asked about. We will definitely be going back.Shantia S.9/26/2019Very professional; they did a great job despite having a 2.5 year old of mine they had to contend with. They were very friendly, accomodating and straightforward.Sean C.4/24/2018Well equipped, modern, extremely clean from lobby to exam rooms. Personnel is very professional and informative.Dick O.5/24/2018
- Dr. D made my son's first dental visit very easy! My son is usually a bit shy, but he seemed to really the staff! My husband saw Dr. D too and he really like his professionalism.Jahaira H.4/19/2017I love this place as soon as I walked in I felt really comfortable the staff greet my as soon as I walked in the door. Everyone there was super nice and really explained what was going on with my teeth I left important like I was their first priority the place is great.Jose E.4/06/2018I have been a patient since Summer 2016 and I couldn't have made a better decision! I had seen a dentist prior to seeing Dr. Gaspar and wanted a second opinion on the plan that was suggested for me. I immediately trusted his opinion. I had my wisdom teeth removed and it was as painless as it could be, with a quick recovery! I was amazed. I have since moved to San Antonio. I went to two dentists in this area and was disappointed with service and treatment. I called Kyle Dental and I'm back! The service is always the best. The communication is quick and efficient whether it's via phone or email. They are extremely prompt in getting back to you, calling you, reminding you of appointments, etc. I could not recommend this dental office more!Nadya P.4/24/2018
- Dr. D made me and my daughter (6) feel relaxed and comfortable. He really talks to you and tries to find common interested to help you feel at ease. They staff was warm and welcoming. There was lots of explanations of what work was being done and what I can do at home to improve my oral health. They have state of the art equipment and really use technology to help you learn about your teeth and dental hygiene. I would highly recommend Kyle Parkway Dentistry.Lorri B.4/24/2017Dr. Z and her staff did a wonderful job for me and my family. They are very professional and always address you by name. (That is a big plus to me) the ladies at the front are always pleasant and seem to be on top of their game. I have had several extractions, a crown, and root canal here and each time they were consistent with care. I would recommend them. They have made me comfortable with dentists office visits again. I loved watching a movie during a procedure. It was a nice add to help customers relax.Vivian S.3/17/2021Everybody here is very friendly, easygoing and professional. Love David the hygenist!!! Dr. D is exceptionally nice and very gentle. I really love this office. It's clean and modern. It's close enough to Austin even though it's in Kyle.Shawnna D.3/15/2019
- Today I had an initial checkup and evaluation. I had a very positive experience at this location. My appointment was ontime and check in was easy. The facility was upscale and well organized. It was run like a well oiled machine, by friendly and fluent staff. Each team member was knowledgeable and efficient in their role. I was able to set follow up appointments for immediate services, and received documentation to help me remember all the pertinent information. Highly recommended!Sean H.1/19/2023Awesome people. Legitimate teeth wizardsPaul D.2/24/2019We had an emergency visit and they treated my mom so well. She was nervous but they explained everything in detail!! Definitely sold me on their customer serviceVicky A.9/08/2020
- I have been receiving care here for a few years now and really am pleased with every aspect of this office. My last visit was just as pleasant as ever, if not more. I know dental work can be hard for some to receive and for me it’s the local anesthetic (mouth shot). The assistant helping (Macy?) during my appointment was kind enough to rub my arm as a distraction. It was very comforting and did well to take my attention off the shots going into my mouth! Sweet people throughout the office, love you guys!!!Alexa M.1/17/2021By far the best dental experience I’ve hadAbram B.3/24/2019Great staff! After not seeing a dentist for years, this place is bringing my smile back.Chuck W.7/19/2018
- Everyone in the office was so friendly and caring. I will be recommending all my friends and family to them.Brittney M.4/24/2018The front desk staff was helpful and amazing! It was my first time there and they were all so sweet and kind (one even lent me her lint roller since I was covered in pet hair and didn't realize! Oops) Paul, the dental hygienist, was very informative and helped me understand the best process to take care of my teeth. Dr. McConel was great at helping me make a plan for the continual care of my teeth. I highly recommend Kyle Parkway Dentistry and I believe I finally found a place that I can trust.Stephanie C.3/24/2019I gotta say I was nervous about the whole thing at first but after the first visit they made me feel welcome and at ease with any worries I had. Overall I had a great experience and Dr.Juhi assisted by Bea were the best! All the Staff is very knowledgeable and professional and I’d recommend this office to anyone. Thank you!Peter I.1/22/2022
- Friendly, knowledgable staff that always takes the time to make sure my kids are comfortable and calm during any visits, and it's always appreciated.heather z.9/03/2020i absolutely loved this place from start to end! I was immediately greeted with a smile and offered refreshments. They had a play place, tablets and tv for my kids who were going to be stuck in my 1hr appt with me. once called back, I again was offered a space for the kids to be while waiting and they were made to feel very comfortable. Cecily did my whitening and fully explained the procedure, and what to expect, and set me up on a tv for a comforting show on netflix while my procedure is being done. It was a great experience, i felt very comfortable and at ease and the place itself was very neatly kept and clean. five stars for all around service!Kaci P.3/30/2018I loved it really nice staff :)Quency O.1/24/2019